Anesthesiology Faculty Publications Featured in April Issue of University Times
The University Time’s annual “Books, Journals, and More” supplement recognizes faculty and staff who have written, edited, and translated books, as well as those whose efforts have extended into other areas, such as journals and electronic publications.
The following published works from Department of Anesthesiology faculty (names in bold) were featured:
- Anesthesia and Perioperative Care for Aortic Surgery, edited by Kathirvel Subramaniam; Balachundhar Subramaniam (Harvard University); and Kyung W. Park (Ohio State University).
- Atlas of Airway Management: Techniques and Tools, 2nd Edition, edited by Paul L. Bigeleisen and Steven L. Orebaugh. Wolters Kluwer Health/Lippincott Williams & Wilkins.
- The Power of Wagging Tails: A Doctor’s Guide to Dog Therapy and Healing, by Dawn A. Marcus. Demos Health Publishing.
- Practical Assessment and Treatment of the Patient With Headache in the Emergency Department and Urgent Care Clinic, by Dawn A. Marcus and Philip A. Bain. Springer.
**Dr. Marcus was also highlighted in a feature article in the April University Times.**
- Smith’s Anesthesia for Infants and Children, 8th Edition, edited by Franklyn P. Cladis ; Peter J. Davis; and Etsuro K. Motoyama. Elsevier.
- The Woman’s Migraine Toolkit: Managing Your Headaches From Puberty to Menopause, by Dawn A. Marcus and Philip A. Bain. DiaMedica Publishing.
- International Anesthesiology Clinics, guest editors: Brian Williams and John J. Laur (University of Iowa). Lippincott Williams & Wilkins. These special issues, Volume 49, Issues 3 and 4, are part of a series titled “Regional Anesthesia for Ambulatory Surgery: Patient Centered Outcomes and Health Economics.”