Department of Anesthesiology faculty and residents will present the following workshop and abstracts at the Society for Education in Anesthesia (SEA) 27th Annual Meeting in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, May 31 – June 3, 2012.
- Sakai T (Faculty Leader), Hopf HW, Metro DG, Emerick TD (PGY-2). “How to Improve Resident Scholarly Activity in Your Department”
- Resti J (PGY-3), Williams JP, Sakai T. Creation of a Web-Based Education Module Using the Knowledge Gaps Report from ABA/ASA Joint Council of Anesthesiology
- Emerick TD (PGY-2), Metro DM, Sakai, T. From Idea to Innovation: Hurdles and Milestones in Developing a Scholarly Activity Points Website
- Emerick TD (PGY-2), Metro DG, Patel RM, Sakai T. Can Scholarly Activity Points during Residency Predict the Research Productivity of an Anesthesiologist?
- Sakai T, Metro DG, Emerick TD (PGY-2), Patel RM, Xu Y. Resident Scholarly Activity: A Comparison Study Using a Rank-to-Match Population.
- Sakai T, Hudson ME, Davis PJ, Williams JP. Integration of Clinical and Academic Performance-Based Faculty Compensation Plans: the System and its Impact on an Anesthesiology Department