Precision Medicine and Personalized Medicine: The Potential to Improve Minority Health and Reduce or Eliminate Health Disparities
The 10th annual Gateway Medical Society (GMS) Provider Symposium, entitled Precision Medicine and Personalized Medicine: The Potential to Improve Minority Health and Reduce or Eliminate Health Disparities, will be held on Saturday, September 12th, 2015 at the Herberman Conference Center, UPMC Shadyside Hospital.
William Simmons, MD is a Visiting Associate Professor in the department and President of the GMS.
The program is FREE, but there is a fee for Continuing Education Credits. Please note PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED.
Two Ways to Register:
For those claiming Continuing Education Credits (Physicians, other health professionals):
- Visit the online registration site https://ccehs.upmc.com/home.jsf (Course #5693)
- Click the Registration button and enter all the requested information (including an email address) and follow the prompts to submit your registration after entering your payment information.
- Print the automatic electronic registration confirmation email sent to the email address you provided us when you registered. If you do not receive this confirmation, please contact us at (412) 647-8232.
For all others wanting to attend: Please register at www.gatewaymedicalsociety.org or call (412) 281-4086.
Message from GMS President Dr. Simmons (PDF)
Symposium brochure (PDF)
3rd Annual UPMC Anesthesiology Symposium and the Society for the Advancement of Transplantation Anesthesiology Meeting
The 3rd Annual UPMC Anesthesiology Symposium and the Society for the Advancement of Transplantation Anesthesiology Meeting will be held September 26 - 27, 2015 at UPMC Herberman Conference Center on the UPMC Shadyside Campus, Pittsburgh, PA.
- Raymond M. Planinsic, MD
- Kathirvel Subramaniam, MD, MPH
- Stephen A. Esper, MD, MBA
Sponsored by the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine Department of Anesthesiology and the
Center for Continuing Education in the Health Sciences
For online registration, visit: https://ccehs.upmc.com/liveFormalCourses.jsf